Catholic Education Foundation Grant
Schools in the Division can apply for an Catholic Education Foundation grant by submitting a project that:
- Brings about change in the school system by introducing something new or continues to be innovative
- Strengthens Catholic identity
- Involves a group of students within the school system
- Builds leadership skills or growth within the group
- Recognizes Red Deer Regional Catholic Foundation and helps grow the Foundation
- Is education based and will provide a learning experience for the students involved
Click here to see the Catholic Education Foundation Grant Funding request application.
Please note the deadline for proposals is May 19, 2017.