Catholic Education Foundation Grant
Schools in the Division can apply for an Catholic Education Foundation grant by submitting a project that:
- Brings about change in the school system by introducing something new or continues to be innovative
- Strengthens Catholic identity
- Involves a group of students within the school system
- Builds leadership skills or growth within the group
- Recognizes Red Deer Regional Catholic Foundation and helps grow the Foundation
- Is education based and will provide a learning experience for the students involved
Click here to see the Catholic Education Foundation Grant Funding request application.
(Once the page has successfully loaded, download the file to your desktop. You will need Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader, click here. Then, click out of the web browser and open the document directly from your desktop. Changes will not be saved if you complete the form in a web browser. Once the file has been completed and save it on your desktop).
Please note the deadline for proposals is May 19, 2017.